EARLY ENTRY PROGRAM
Get a jump start on Grad School with our exclusive Early Entry Program for outstanding UNC Charlotte undergraduates. Students admitted to the M.S. in Mathematical Finance Early Entry Program will have provisional acceptance into the M.S. in Mathematical Finance and students can double count twelve of their graduate courses towards the completion of both their undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Must be a current UNC Charlotte undergraduate student
3.2 cumulative undergraduate GPA
75 earned undergraduate hours
Specific prerequisite course work. See the prerequisite form to find specific descriptions for each of these courses
Completed application submitted online through the Graduate School's application system including:
Statement of purpose
Three letters of recommendation
Upload transcript(s) of all academic work attempted beyond high school
Visit Graduate Admissions and the Graduate School application for more information.
Benefits of Early Entry
- Provisional acceptance to the M.S. in Math Finance program, without an additional application after graduation, if the student performs satisfactorily in graduate-level classes
- Jumpstart on graduate work - begin taking graduate-level classes while an undergrad
- Double count up to 12 hours of graduate coursework
- Take up to 15 hours of graduate work while an undergrad
- Cost-effective - Early Entry Students are charged undergraduate tuition and fees for all courses taken until the bachelor's degree is complete
- Contact the Assistant Director for Graduate Student Services - Recruiter, Ryan Chester, for further information.